"When we start using letters to state expressions for sayings that we use only to inflame because to actually type out the words sound too harsh."

Blaser guy, There is no "we" in that statement. Direct that at the poster that made the comment.

Shakari,
Not to put an overly fine point on it but you've been opining about this getting "hysterical" and out of hand. I firmly believe that that's exactly what your intent was when you used the "STFU" in an attempt at deflection and to quash the facts with a digressing thread. You've done a bang up job of showing your true character.
Your entire list of "reasons" for a failed hunt may have potenential for validity although I have to wonder about the part where the hunters were run out of camp in the middle of the night or multiple hunting parties in one area, no permits etc.
No doubt you have a long list of "reasons" there as well.
Then there is my confusion about how Mark insists that all of his hunters from last year were thrilled. When I read Motor City's and Test1328 posts that doesn't appear to be the case. Not even close.
Maybe I'm the only one seeing that or I have seriously missread something.
I rather doubt this was a charity hunt with zero commission so at the risk of being redundant I'll simply close by saying it's just MHO but it would seem a refund of commissions and an aplogy would go a long ways. No response from Africa is required for that when the outfitter openly acknowledges that aspects of the hunt were "unacceptable"