Originally Posted by shakari

it comes as no suprise to me that a flaming war that will contribute nothing to the outcome and is already damaging the forum

Exactly how many posts have you contributed to that? Five times as many as any other poster? whistle
What you have been attempting to do is invoke the herd mentality. We've all seen it before in threads like this. The popular guys and the parties involved all back up in a circle like a herd of musk ox to protect their hind quarters. Any one that says anything against the popular guy or the status quo gets the bull by the horns. Never mind the truth or helping others not go down the same path in the future.
This thread has been virtually devoid of the lynch mob mentality that you have done so much gum flapping about. However since the beginning of this thread you have been trying to shut every one down.
You keep spouting off about years of experience so tell us all Shakari what exactly would you do in this case? Blame your clients? Refuse refunds? Tell us your PH is mental?
I hope for the sake of your clients that you don't carry on with them the way you have on this thread.
In regard to your claims of hard feelings aparantly in all your years in Africa you never developed a thick hide. If this thread does continue down some slippery slope I have little doubt it will be in no small part from your enumerate contributions.