Originally Posted by Stetson
Originally Posted by RickBin

For the record, except for Mark arranging it for guys on this site, thus the title, 24hourcampfire had nothing to do with arranging this hunt. We're not in the outfitting business.

Don't try to CY [bleep] A like that! laugh laugh No doubt you offered that same little cover your azz disclaimer BEFORE the hunt. RIGHT? You endorsed this deal the moment you allowed the 24 hour hunt title to be utilized. Expressed and implied warranties certainly could apply to you. It's a funny little thing about disclosing information, you have to do it before the deal goes to schit not after. It's entirely feasable and reasonable to conclude that those involved may well have accepted a hunt with terms like this solely or at least partially based on the faith and trust of the campfire name.

Yeah...and I'm also sure Rick gets rich from letting you post here for free...

Seems that nobody remembers T-I-A...ZIM is about the best example of this. Don'cha love the new "majority rule" sweeping Africa? whistle If you have gobbs of loot to throw at a safari, chances are that all will be perfect. Honor and good will mean nothing anymore, with a very few exceptions. I found that out early on in dealing with safari outfitters.

Another thing I learned was easy given promises often mean a measured lack of candor when dealing with ANY outfitter, here, there, anywhere.

I feel Mark acted in good faith, but remember, T-I-A; it ins't just a quaint saying. smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”