Stetson,

I've been trying to keep the situation calm rather than have all the fisi pile into what may well be an innocent man.

As to what I'd do in this situation......... I dont know, I wasn't there and consequently don't know what happened. Therefore how would I know what to do? .......... I think you need to re-read my posts, because I'm not defending anyone, I'm just pointing out that trial by internet doesn't work because the jury aren't given all the info, weren't there, don't know what happened and don't know much about the African hunting industry.....

You're right, I do have quite a lot of experience. I've been in the business for close to 30 years, hunted a variety of African countries both personally and professionally co-written one small book, am effectively writing another far more comprehensive one now and also write for a variety of hunting magazines. Using that experience, I know enough to know that all kinds of things could have happened on the hunt but as I wasn't there, I can't comment on who's right or wrong. If you want to know more about my experience you can visit my website. You'll find the address on my profile.

How about you? - Perhaps you could tell us what personal experience you have of Africa, it's hunting and it's hunting industry that makes you so very sure you know who's to blame? Or perhaps you just gazed into your crystal ball to find out what happened...... either way, I'd be very interested to hear!

Regarding your comment about lynch mob mentality, it was pretty controlled until you arrived on the scene and pretty much all you've contributed are efforts to stir it up. I've no idea why.

Last edited by shakari; 08/25/08.

Have you swept the visioned valley with the green stream streaking though it?
Searched the vastness for a something you have lost?
Have you strung your soul to silence? Then for God's sake go and do it
Hear the challenge, learn the lesson, pay the cost