Originally Posted by driftwood
Again I don't think safariman did this purposely. He acted in good faith and that on the other end their was problems he was unaware of. It is rediculous to think he would spend that much time on this site about a hunt just to rip a couple of guys off and in the course of doing that trash his reputation. I am sure if he was able to see into the future he would have canceled that hunt in a minute. I just love those who never make mistakes or errors. I always say it takes one to know one.

I've never made a mistake with a large amount somebody else's money because I don't allow myself to get in that situation. Stuffing up your own hunt is one thing; stuffing up the very expensive hunts of two other people is something else..

Acting in good faith would be to give these two guys a full refund and for him to sort out his own refund with the PH ect behind the scenes..That would also do wonders for his reputation as well...

Acting in good faith would also mean that he would warn his other clients who are going to hunt with the same outfit about this thread and the previous problems..Good faith would also mean giving these clients the option to pullout, switch or carry on, depending what they want...

Last edited by Pete E; 08/31/08.