Originally Posted by MTDan
So this mouse-model study from May 2020 which says that some strains of corona virus had poor response to some monoclonal antibodies (others had robust neutralizing response in the study...), Somehow disproves ALL the positive research since then?

I'm sorry, could you show me this positive research you speak of, where they have completed the legally required trial protocols to ensure safety, and prove a shot has successfully been invented for a virus in the Corona Virus family, without causing death from ADE. Or are you just another "mouth" in the medical field here to gaslight me with your lies and obfuscation, because I'm exposing the mass murder that has been happening by the whole industry?

Your failure to produce the above, which you can not, completely invalidates your position, and proves you're just a cyber stalker.

Originally Posted by MTDan
You have a definite pattern of finding old articles and proclaiming them to be something they're not. Do you actually read them?
Seriously, how do you find so much science to misinterpret? It must be a full time job!

I just proved the article was correct, with my comment above, and torpedoed your gaslighting of me with your lies.

You have nothing, and you fail to produce any evidence whatsoever, which is standard typical debating tactics for commies.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)