Originally Posted by DocRocket
Forgive me, I misinterpreted your question. I do not see any conclusive evidence yet that there is any superiority of either naturally acquired or vaccine mediated immunity. That will no doubt become clearer with time. I'm still on the fence on this one, myself.

Unfugging believable.

You just exposed yourself to not having the first clue as to what you are talking about.

The deadly Covid-19 Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) shots only produce ONE (1) part of the virus, the S1 protein, "spike protein", so the body only creates an antibody for that ONE (1) protein.

When you get the virus naturally, your body creates multiples of antibodies for ALL OF the different proteins of the virus cell, NOT JUST THE ONE as described above, the S1 protein.

So obviously when you get the virus naturally, you get true immunity being your body created antibodies to give T-cell recognition to ALL PARTS OF THE VIRUS cell, S1 protein and N protein.

ROFLMAO, and here you attempt to discredit me here.

Holy fugging Batman. I could not write anything more gut wrenching laughable than what you just wrote.

Mentally deranged cyberstalking trolls never.....never....fail to come through, and expose themselves for the clueless people they truly are.

Uh, NO, it won't become, "clearer with time' as you stated, because anybody with Biology 101 knowledge knows what I just proved here and now, that is, the shot can "never" give you true immunization. Shame you don't, "doc". [cough]

Please explain how the mRNA instructions create the N protein, so the body can create antibodies to provide T-cell recognition for "that" part of the virus.

Oh, that's right, I'm not worth talking to......laughing my azz off. Holy scheit this is hilarious, "doctor".

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)