Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Has all humanity been enrolled in a vast and unimaginably dangerous phase-three clinical trial without our informed consent?

No.

The sheep getting these have to sign a waiver that they've read the pamphlet full of the risks, and understand that it is EUA and they cannot, by law, be compelled to get the vaccine.

About 99+% still get it.

First, that in the above posting under me was from the description from the video, not me. I forgot to put quotes at the beginning, which was corrected.

Further, the EUA's have been illegal from the minute they were signed, being two medications, with safe records, were available to treat CV19. That being said, that forces the shots to proceed through the legal protocols all vaccines must pass through to prove out safety and that they actually work.

With the EUA's being illegal, they legally fall under Human Experimentation, which is a violation of the Nuremberg Code, which makes the shots in violation of International Law.

I believe breaking International law is illegal, but who's really concerned about that when the whole world is one big Banana Republic now with zero rule of law, and human lives obviously have zero value to the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex and I'm "proving" that fact here tonight with reports from all over the world.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)