Originally Posted by MTDan
Against my better judgement, I'll engage on this.

This study

Here's a study out of Israel published in the Lancet. They found 91 percent effectiveness in real-world use. This study wasn't part of the trials, and was not conducted by the manufacturer.

I'm curious though, where are you getting this stuff? Someone is digging deep to find studies for you to misrepresent.

You're not changing any minds (though in fairness, I'm probably not either). You're just echoing back and forth among the same half-dozen tinfoil-hat commandos.

"We defined all HCWs with positive SARS-CoV-2 PCR at Sheba Medical Centre or in the community as cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection.

You FAIL. The PCR test was never designed to be used for diagnostics, and the inventor has stated as such. That invalidates your whole "trial", if you can call it that.

That is not a completed trial to determine total effectiveness, being it only started in Dec 2020. I believe it takes "years" to determine whether a shot has success, last I read.

Thanks for the laughs.

And yes, I believe I have changed minds, no matter how much gaslighting you clowns post about me.

LOL at where I'm getting my 100% valid scientific evidence.

Maybe I'm just slightly better connected than you, and have access to better research. Did that thought ever electrify any of your brain cells.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/24/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)