Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

H[ighly Cited COVID Doctor Comes To Stunning Conclusion: Gov’t ‘Scrubbing Unprecedented Numbers’ Of Injection-Related Deaths

3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries reported between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021

How many time do we need to discuss these numbers?

Again, SO WHAT? Comparing the safety of this vaccine to the safety of other vaccines is of no import.

The ONLY important question is: Is taking the vaccine safer than getting the disease.

YOUR numbers, YOUR statistics tell us yes. The Vaccine is safer than the disease. 100 times safer.

Is it better to bury the vaccine and let 330,000 die of viral pneumonia, or administer the vaccine and see 3,300 die?

Very anxious to see your response!

You're a lying troll.

The shot is 100 times deadlier than the actual disease, and the real numbers prove it. Not my job to educate you.

To prove you are nothing but a troll, only an idiot would read the story, which you deleted from my post you are replying to (Typical commie debating tactics to hide the evidence that proves you wrong), and then attempt to discredit a credible doctor proving the shot is not safe based on the rate of deaths.

The CDC suspended the shot discussed in the article, while the Covid-19 shot is 132 times more deadly, yet they have not suspended the Covid-19 shot. Only a “troll” would attempt to discredit that fact.

I am a troll? For daring to disagree with the "Lord Almighty ElkSlayer91"? Give me a fugging Break!

I am a commie? For disbelieving twisted statistics and impossible rumors?

There is no need to requote your previously quoted bullschitt. Nor am I contesting your claim of 3544 deaths out of over 250,000,000 administered doses of Covid vaccine. Nor am I contesting the 99.7% claimed survival rate of the virus.

Is it a SIN to point out the survival rate of the vaccine is more than 100 times higher than the survival rate of the disease?

For every ten souls lost to the vaccine, over 1000 would have died from the virus!

You have still refused to answer the question: Would YOU, in your apparent "INFINITE WISDOM" deny the vaccine knowing YOU would be sacrificing lives on a 100 to 1 ratio.

No more stomping your little feet and screaming to your MOMMA about being picked on.

I CHALLENGE you to sack up and answer a simple yes or no question.

No more cut and paste of no relevant bullschitt. Show us your morals!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.