Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Hey Elky,
Why don’t you educate yourself on what a percentage (%) is and learn how to use it appropriately. You clearly know how to use google - now up your game and demonstrate an ability to refine your bullschidt rather than simply cutting, pasting, and regurgitating.

Hey you mentally deranged cyberstalker, why didn’t you point out docrocket’s mistake in his post below?

Originally Posted by DocRocket
Vaccine adverse effects are usually calculated per dose, so this means 3305/234,000,000 = 0.000014% fatality rate (putative).
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post16050777

That should’ve been .0014%, even though it’s wrong, being it’s an Apples vs. Orange comparison.

I’ve been going back and forth between writing percentages in “decimal” style and percentage “symbol” style, and made a few errors, but it sure is funny how you mentally deranged cyberstalkers never point out your fellow communist’s errors, as I just proved with the “doctor’s” error.

Now let’s see any of you clowns disprove any of these scientific papers with hard scientific proof.

Crickets…..

Also, this mentally sick azz-clown continues with his elementary tactics of accusing me of cutting, pasting and regurgitating when posting an article to spread “truthful” scientifically backed news is all it is.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)