Originally Posted by MTDan
Against my better judgement, I'll engage on this.

This study

Here's a study out of Israel published in the Lancet. They found 91 percent effectiveness in real-world use. This study wasn't part of the trials, and was not conducted by the manufacturer.

I'm curious though, where are you getting this stuff? Someone is digging deep to find studies for you to misrepresent.

You're not changing any minds (though in fairness, I'm probably not either). You're just echoing back and forth among the same half-dozen tinfoil-hat commandos.

Oh hell, just the facts mam:

Your 91% effectiveness (FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS TO GET THE EUA) turned into only A 1% effectiveness IN THE REAL WORLD. That is a 99% FAILURE RATE.

"Therefore, they are claiming that the synthetic gene therapy injections are 95% efficacious. What they are not factoring in is the size of the denominator. If it is large, then with 8 vs 162, the difference becomes less significant. It matters how many people were in each group, for example, whether this be 200, 2,000, or 20,000.

This is the absolute risk reduction for Pfizer/BioNtech, each group had over 18,000 people!

Injection Group: 8/18,198 = 0.04%
Placebo Group: 162/18,325= 0.88%

Therefore, the absolute risk reduction for Primary Efficacy Endpoint is 0.84%. (ie. 0.88-0.04)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK63647/

This means, that someone who takes the Pfizer/BioNtech injection, has less than 1% chance of reducing at least one symptom of non-severe “Covid” for a period of 2 months. This means that someone who takes this injection has over 99% chance that it won’t work, regarding the efficacy. Over 100 people have to be injected for it to “work” in one person.

There are many issues with the trial data, and design. It must be noted that PCR tests are not fit for purpose and without Sanger sequencing we have no idea how many of these people actually had “Covid” vs another respiratory virus or something else. This is a preeminent reason why Dr Yeadon and Dr Wodarg filed a Stay of Action on the vaccine trials."
https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-con..._01DEC2020_EN_unsigned_with_Exhibits.pdf

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/26/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)