Here, let me show how crazy I am, and how much "I" know, and have known for months.

ALL of the gene altering shots expose everyone around the world who takes them to a BIOWEAPON ATTACK from an enemy who decides to develop one: CHINA, N. KOREA, RUSSIA, IRAN, et al.

I've known this for MONTHS, but didn't waste my time to post about it.

I even wrote an article to post here to warn you people, but decided not to post it, because I didn't want to waste my time educating you idiots who love cyberstalking me, like you are doing here again.

The Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) shots creates the LAST "ELEMENT" BIOWEAPON engineers needed to be successful in creating a deadly virus they could release into the world, without the virus coming back and killing their population, being their population will not have taken the shot that puts that "LAST ELEMENT", a NON-MATCHING antibody, created from the shots, into their bodies.

When they design the BIOWEAPON, they will design it to locate that NON-MATCHING antibody created in the bodies, and it will create an ADE and uncontrollable cytokine storm, and kill the victim.

The BIOWEAPON engineers have never been successful, because all they had was "matching antibodies" that everyone acquires from a virus, so if they released it, it would kill them also.

Now they have the last "element" needed, because stupid people do stupid.

And if you don't think China or others are not working on developing a BIOWEAPON to use against us now, then you are an idiot. There's a very good chance they already have one, and are just waiting for a larger percentage of the population to get the shots before they kill us or blackmail us.

China released the SEQUENCING of the virus to the world, so they have the exact information necessary needed, the design of these gene shots. Sucks to be you who have taken them.

Oh, and guess what, China isn't giving a Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) shot to their people. HMM, I wonder why. They are using a vaccine designed like all other vaccines from the past that are designed from a dead virus or attenuated that create "MATCHING ANTIBODIES".

AND, all of the above is supported with hard scientific data.

Welcome to hell people.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/21/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)