Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Mike_S
I just read through the earlier posts, 20 minutes of my life I’m never getting back.

And now you know who the trolls are here, and who is the "only person" actually posting information to save lives in this thread, I AM.

You're saving lives like you hit 300 yard drives: you don't

You are "proudly" administering these shots that will kill people eventually, and are a part of what will be the largest Genocide in history.

The fact you are incapable of discussing this sad situation at the level I am, is even sadder.

Don't be mad at me for handing you your azz in that golf thread, and showing you didn't know jack crap about balata balls being able to be driven 300+ yards today, and 340 yards back in the 1960's, when you didn't think they can't even be driven 300 today.

You are clueless, and you're a troll, a 50 year old male nurse at work, trolling on the internet.

That's the Medical-Industrial Complex for you, not giving a damn at all at work, and killing americans.

😂

You're still a pussy that talked shiit, then ran like a beotch when offered the chance to back it up.