Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Cool, we each have to examine our own situation and play the odds we feel are best for us.

I only wish that each of us could make those decisions based on real facts rather than malicious fear mongering.

Lol!!! What has the mainstream media been doing for over a year? FEAR MONGERING!!! Every day, every hour! Only weak-minded cowards believe their BS. Congratulations on being a dum-azz, gullible, willing participant in the largest, evil psy-op in American history!! You are officially a genuine member of the Covid Cult!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

What MSM??????

I have not seen a news report on TV or read a newspaper for several years.

I like to get the FACTS from direct observation and/or real REPUTABLE sources.

In forty years with my employer, I have never seen a person from work hospitalized for the flu, or known anyone else that has been either.

This year we have had three from work sent to the hospital with Covid. Two of those spent several days in ICU. Five or six more, out of an entire workforce of sixty, spent more than a week flat on their back in bed, sicker than dogs with Covid.

There is not a one of them willing to volunteer for a second go around. I guess they are all just a bunch of pussies? RIGHT?????????

Two weeks ago, I mentioned my 63 year old sister was in ICU w/ ventilator in Walla Walla Wa. She has since been life flighted to Spokane. She is still in ICU in Spokane, but is now off the ventilator, over the hump, and expected to survive.

I wonder how many $100,000 that has cost?

I wonder if maybe she wishes she had gotten the Vax? Their Insurance Carrier certainly wishes she had.

A 55 year old cousin is still not able to return to work since November due to Covid long haul symptoms.

So go ahead you stupid fuggs that want to call me a liar. Go ahead and claim it is made up bullschitt.

I sincerely hope that no person of any importance to any of you has to suffer severe and malingering symptoms of this (so called) imaginary malady.

For myself, I will take my chances with the EFFECTIVE vaccine. We may not know anything about possible long term deleterious effects. But we do know it is effective at preventing the Covid.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.