Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

If your numbers are as correct as you think they are: 3,305 vaccine deaths out of 100,000,000 vaccinated or 234,000,000 doses given.
Equals .0033% chance of a fatality from the vaccine.

Vaccine adverse effects are usually calculated per dose, so this means 3305/234,000,000 = 0.000014% fatality rate (putative).

Flu – 25 (1 yr deaths) / 195,000,000 (1 yr doses) = .00000013%

.00000013 % - percentage deaths p/yr from flu shot
.000014 % - percentage deaths p/yr from CV19 shot

.000014%(CV19) / .00000013%(Flu) = 10,769% (CV19 shot has 107 times more chance of killing you than the “proven” safe seasonal flu shot.

That's just in the first 4 months. Multiply it by 3 to get a true flu year vs CV19 year true comparison.....CV19 is 324 times deadlier than the flu shot in year over year comparison, yet these clowns state they are safe. laughable. If you didn't have a tyranny government overseeing a genocide, they would be removed from the market.

97% of "combined" deaths from all vaccine shots in the first four months of 2021 are from the deadly Covid-19 shot. There are over 100 deaths from all other vaccine shots, when leaving out the Covid-19 death number. Actual counts are many times higher, just the same as the actual number of people exposed to Covid-19 was only 10% by the numbers.

You can lie all you want to and resort to your school yard name calling, and continue to be the mentally sick cyberstalking troll you’ve thoroughly proven yourself to be in this thread from the very beginning, while I handed your toadies their azzes on a Silver Platter, but you can not dispute one single scientific fact from the studies I’ve produced, which makes your mentally sick cyberstalking blather worthless from having any scientific medical validity whatsoever. You actually attempting to disprove the proven studies is hilarious in and of itself, being some are “peer reviewed” and are now accepted proof, while others are simply awaiting peer review, but they all have been proven to repeat in the lab.

Keep in mind that "vaccine deaths" are recorded in much the same manner as COVID deaths, which is to say there is probably some fudging of the numbers, depending on the agenda of the person relating the tally.

Here above is the standard obfuscation with zero facts to back up the claim. Yes, the deaths are off, and are most likely severely “under” reported just like the true number of infected were underreported.

There is already evidence out they are not counting deaths from reactions from the CV19 shots as deaths from the CV19 shot.

These self-styled rocket scientists on this thread who do arithmetic and call it mathematics aren't worth taking the time to respond to for a lot of reasons, not the least of which because they have refused to grasp the simple fact from the outset that adverse outcomes from any vaccine are expected. Vaccines are always a calculated gamble of risks vs benefits. People take a risk any time they take a vaccine for any illness, and it's usually a very small risk for a potentially great gain. The preliminary trials showed an acceptable level of risk to benefit. So far, the clinical results are bearing that out. Only time will tell how great a benefit it will confer on the human population worldwide, but I'm betting it will be pretty large.

Pretty sad watching someone attempt to justify a genocide, when the numbers prove it is a genocide. Notice how docrocket attempts to overshadow the extremely high percentage of deaths with the claim “adverse outcomes from any vaccine are expected”, but doesn’t show the math which proves the dangerous spread between a safe shot and a deadly one, like I have.
Using alarmist stories from antivax activist sources, as a lot of folks are doing both here and all over social media, does not constitute sharing of information. It is merely the mindless repitition of propaganda.

More lies as he claims these world renowned doctors, who have released their “peer reviewed” studies to the world for review are “antivax activist sources”. And here again, if the material was junk, why can’t docrocket show the people here any one article I’ve posted to be incorrect, and bolding the specific part that is not correct. And you have to dispute with “scientific evidence, not an “opinion” from a mentally deranged cyberstalking troll that is not scientifically backed up with irrefutable scientific evidence.
Originally Posted by Docrocket
But as I said, it's pretty much pointless to argue with these folks. Their minds are made up. I'm enjoying the pics of hunting and shooting activities a lot, though.

Yeah, I guess I’d appreciate the hunting pictures too, while a bunch of mentally deranged cyber stalkers roll this thread off the front page continually that could help save people’s lives, if I made a complete fool out of myself, like he did when he first cyber stalked me on this thread I created, when this thread is being continually loaded with hard scientific irrefutable proof of the mass murder of innocent citizens, and it proving to those he told the shot was safe is being irrefutably proven wrong.

Just remember, I’m posting hard scientific evidence developed in labs.

Docrocket is posting lying propaganda, with “zero” evidence.

The reason they came at this thread “hard” in the last day is because those reports concerning the S1 protein (Spike protein) being pathogenic, and is a complete spike through the heart of this Genocide. The main stream commie media has all hands on deck presently as they attempt to erase all of this latest info hitting the public domain, kinda like 'ole docrocket too, with his attempts to discredit the proven scientific facts with "zero facts". I think they call that a swing-and-a-miss.

Any credible doctor would be confirming the solid info I’m posting, as they are around the world presently as they shake their heads in wonderment as to why the shots are still allowed to be given, and instructing people to hold off until this information is further reviewed, even though some is already peer reviewed. Yet these mentally deranged cyber stalkers here want people to commit suicide essentially with the new evidence these shots destroy your vascular / pulmonary system.

What kind of mentally deranged person would look at these credible studies, concerning the Spike Protein has been proven to be deadly when separated from the virus, and still tell someone they are safe?

Sick, huh?

Yeah, I thought you people would think so too……you out here who are capable of actually reading the truth.

Just remember, ole docrocket says people like me aren't worth the time. Reverse psychology to discredit me to his toady followers. He would take the time if he could refute the studies with hard scientific evidence, but everyone reading this can obviously see he can't. He would be a fool in attempting to do so, because I'd just hand his azz to him again on a Silver Platter, like I did at the beginning after trolling me in this thread.

Hey doc, a Covid-19 shot being 324 times deadlier than the flu shot isn't safe.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 05/03/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)