Originally Posted by MM879
You might want to understand the definition of a phase 3 Clinical Trial. You will then understand how stupid your argument is.

It only takes one (1) article to prove you are a troll, and have zero clue what you are talking about.

Everywhere on the internet where, "legitimate" people discuss the "PHASE 3 TRIAL", it is PROPERLY identified as a PHASE 3 TRIAL, and even by my laying this evidence at your feet, you will still be TWO STOOPUD™ to know you are too stupid to realize you are STOOPUD.

OH, and by they way you stupid imbecile, that is a LEGAL INSTRUMENT you are reading, which requires proper identification, thus the PHASE 3 TRIAL language.

That legal PETITION / MOTION was German doctors filing for a STAY OF ACTION to put an immediate stop to trials being they were not being conducted properly, thus proving the fraud throughout this whole fraudulent pandemic from the onset, to Mass Murder citizens around the world.

You, and every lying troll on this thread, have failed to refute my hard scientific evidence, and that includes DOCROCKET who "attempted" to discredit me with the usage of SAUL "COMMUNIST" ALINSKY tactics from Rules for RADICALS.

Gee, why would a "doctor", DOCROCKET, not want me to post information that could save people's lives? Hmmm.

Let that sink into your heads while you people ponder that fact.

PHASE III - EUDRACT NUMBER: 2020-002641-42”

”ADMINISTRATIVE/REGULATORY STAY OF ACTION

This petition for a stay of action is submitted by the undersigned (“Petitioner” or “Lead Petitioner”) to request the EMA a) stay the Phase III clinical trial(s) of BNT162b (EudraCT Number 2020-002641-42) in the EU (current protocol country: Germany) until study design is amended to conform with the requests in the “Action Requested” section (B.) below; and b) stay all other clinical trials of vaccine candidates designed to stop transmission of the virus from the 2 | Page vaccine recipient to others and/or prevent or mitigate symptoms of COVID-19 for which PCR results are the primary evidence of infection.”

A. DECISIONS INVOLVED

I. Approval of trial design and/or decision to not challenge trial design for Phase III trial of BNT162 (EudraCT Number 2020-002641-42)

https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-con..._01DEC2020_EN_unsigned_with_Exhibits.pdf

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/26/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)