Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by DocRocket
The chap you are interrogating may have in fact read them, but from what I have gleaned from his writings here today, does not appear to have read much of the contextual research, a common problem on social media these days.

Yet you neither can produce evidence to show any successful shot has been granted FDA approval for a virus in the Corona family of viruses, a common problem on social media these days, as doctors are being exposed for their refusal to treat with proven off-patent / low cost medications to save lives. Just like the drug cartel, they have to protect their money tree medical industry that is bankrupting Americans, and breaking numerous federal laws, under the Sherman Anti-trust Act.

Originally Posted by DocRocket
Hence his certitude, sense of unassailable righteousness and contempt for the thoughts of others.
Not really worth engaging, I’m afraid. But do so if you feel you must.
Cheers.

Standard response when a person fails to quote a post and note the specific part that is incorrect.

Nice gaslighting, with your fancy adjectives sprinkled in.

Too bad your brain won’t allow you to prove me wrong with scientific proof.

Prove me wrong about ADE killing animals during past trials for a corona family virus shot. None has made it to human trials for a reason.

Prove me wrong about mRNA technology never having produced a successful FDA approved drug for a corona family virus.

Prove me wrong that VIROLOGISTS, Biologists w/ PhD’s, and Scientists are coming forward from around the world, and asking for a halt in the administering of these lethal shots because of the dangers they present to the world population. Come on doc, this one should be a slam dunk for you to prove me wrong. Why didn’t you quote where I stated it, and proved me wrong, being you have admitted to reading my posts. CRICKETS.

Prove to me you aren’t a mouthy doctor pizzed off for me exposing the Mass Murder of Americans you clown.

CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)