Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by JoeBob

And the vaccines provide immunity not only from symptoms but limit the spread? I’ve not seen that. Mostly they are saying that vaccinated individuals can still acquire Covid and spread it.

I'm not sure who "they" are, but if you say "they" are saying that, they sound pretty poorly informed. The literature is pretty clear that infections can occur in vaccinated persons, but at a significantly lower rate. The severity of illness infected persons with acute disease is much lower than in non-vaccinated control groups, and hospitalizations are very much reduced.

The assertion that asymptomatic persons can infect others has been made and repeated many times over the past year, mostly by politicians and politically motivated docs like Fauci and Brix, but there is little (in my view zero) reliable evidence of this in the literature and the preponderance of evidence argues strongly against it being anything but a rare anomaly.

My cousin is practicing in a clinic diagnosing and prescribing as a NP.

Her thoughts mirror yours on these subjects.

We know the motivation for all the fake news pushed by the left. I fail to understand the motivation behind the fake news fed to us by conservative media.

My cousin reports that she has seen no flu patients in almost a year.

I understand that sales of Tami-flu are nonexistent.

Have you seen similar in your practice?

Have Covid inspired restrictions eliminated the flu for the 20-21 season?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.