Originally Posted by MM879
Thank for the kind words and your viewpoint. I agree with your analysis of Elk. I however don't think that he is that bright. I see a sloppy salesman type person that is trying to buy you a free lunch. Nothing irritates them more than disagreeing with them while their operating.

15MAR21
Originally Posted by MM879
I'll get my shot this Wednsday. Actions speak louder than words.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ontline-health-care-workers#Post15900186

Well, well, well.

No wonder old MM879 is fighting me here.

Laughing my azz off.

Hey pal, you just hang around on this thread. You made the “worst mistake of your life”, in choosing to get the “experimental” NON-vaccine shot. I’ll be posting a few things here in the very near future that is going to cause you “major” sleepless nights, I promise you.

A person who takes an unproven / unsafe shot, made from synthetic gene therapy (SGT), being administered, illegally (Human experimentation), to humans for "the first time in HISTORY", and has the high potential of causing ADE and Viral Evasion (Which happened in past animal trial attempts to create a Corona family virus vaccine) is accusing me of not being bright.

Hey, but it worked in some Cancer treatments, so that means it will work on Corona viruses,.......as you have very clearly pointed out. Based on your DD abilities, I guess you would drive your vehicle across the desert, in the heat of the summer, without checking the fuel level before you begin your trip?

I think we're up to around 1,800 deaths so far, just in the first few months. It's working, and it's killing the virus. They just haven't figured out yet how to stop it from killing the people.

ROFLMAO

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)