Two are near-pristine examples of my favourite rifle, the superb and rare Brno ZG-47, made between 1956 and 1962, in total numbers of about 21,000. These, are factory 9.3x62s and they are hard to find, about the same price as P-64-70s and I just LIKE them!

I had one of those fancy little Kimber of Oregon, 82C-.22LR rifles for several years and it was just taking up space in one of my safes. I advertised it for sale or trade and a retired "CanForce" chap from "Cool Pool" offered me his minty CZ-550 in 9,3; I wanted a "working" 9,3 as my other one is a pretty nice original Type B, "Obie" and so did the deal.

I then collected divers parts, had some very good guys customize it and finally took possession last weekend. I WAS going back to bush work for a friend when all of this started, but, in March, 2010, my lady was taken ill and that has kept me home and permanently retired since that time.

So, yeah, I have a FEW more guns than I could "get by" with, but, hey, this IS a gun site, eh! smile

Anyway, I used to work for Alberta Environment, not F&G, the AFS and alone in the weeds for extended periods. So, maybe Phil S. will post here and give us his thoughts.