I have worked up loads for two of my four "Keeper" 9,3x62 rifles, based on JB's published and posted data, using the 286 NP and in my first of the pair I feel VERY lucky to own, Brno ZG-47, original 9,3s, that load puts the 286 Horn.IL to the same POI at 100M as it does the NPs.

My chrono is a little "fast". I think, but, I am averaging 2400+ fps-mv., all of my rifles wear the 60mm Euro. barrels and this seems ideal for any uses I will ever have.

I have a newly and VERY nicely done,"custom" CZ-550, original AHR pattern stock, their safety/trigger, an old Lyman banded ramp holding a Marble's Sourdough and a Recknagel "peep". I have a Zeiss 4x Conquest for it, just need rings other than Talleys, which are fine on ZGs with these same scopes, but, that "FN style" handle on the CZs won't let the bolt move as it must.

So, once I have THAT little detail sorted, I should be able to load some of the Barnes bullets shown in Phil's photo as I have gobs of the "Privi" brass and want to play with it a bit.

Any suggestions, maybe RE-17?