Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by antlers
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." -
Mahatma Gandhi

Quoting Ghandi???

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/irene-monroe/the-gandhi-none-of-us-kne_b_842941.html

I have heard this quote many times spoken by smug concieted Hindus. But if you ever travel amidst the Hindu people you will see that Christian missionaries built all the good schools and hospitals and health clinics.

The original 13 colonies at the time of the Revolution were overwhelmingly descendants of persecuted Protestants from England, Scotland and France. They were the ones who put forth the Declaration of Independence in committee and later drafted the Constitution. If you hate Christians why not move to Bombay or Delhi or Calcutta and immerse yourself in the culture of Ghandi?

Ahh so now you paint over the Plymouth witch hunts , hangings for blasphemy, and burning at the stake all in the name of God. How quaint.
By the way, why is it that Christians need a tax free 2 million dollar house of god, when according to your bible the entire outdoors is the house of God. Greed and false Idols perhaps?

Swifty