Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by efw

It is interesting to me that nowhere in the Bible is there an instruction manual for proving God's existence.

WTF do you not understand about rainbows?

Travis

I understand that rainbows are the result of light refracted through raindrops. There is not need for a god to explain this phenomenon.

Yep, easily explained by the laws of physics God ordained or by the luck of a molecular alignment by happenstance a trillion times less likely than drawing the lucky lotto power ball number, but that's where the educated place their bet, huh?

I've heard it presented that the odds of one complex organism evolving by the process of natural selection as currently described by "science" as one in one billion trillion. That seems fairly unlikely to me but I is just a hick.

I have also in my life seen a lot of scientific "facts" be later exposed as BS. I have also seen brilliant people be stunningly, astoundingly wrong about real important stuff. But they have probably got this evolution thing nailed.

Last edited by RJY66; 07/15/14.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn