Originally Posted by Ringman

Rejecting much of modern science because it conflicts with a strict literal interpretation of the Bible doesn't serve the cause of Christianity.

I doubt you are more educated than Dr. Kindell. Many years ago he told me, "Christians have two brains. One is lost and the other is out looking for it." There was no kidding involved and infact an insult was intended. He pesued at least ten fields of study. In everyone he prooved himself wrong. I am not saying he prooved some theory wrong. To his consternation he discovered the fact of science did not fit with what he was taught. He started reading creationist material, and like many others, converted to creationism from evolutionism.

He was not "Rejecting much of modern science because it conflicts with a strict literal interpretation of the Bible doesn't serve the cause of Christianity." He was rejecting what is mascarading as science and being taught to American students from kindergarten through graduate school.

If you think you, or one of your guys, can beat him in a debate on any subject, I will get with him to set it up. All he ask is you have a master's degree or above. He was accused of beating up on uneducated opponents so he made this requirement for further debates. He does not appeal to the Bible to defend his view of science. He does not resort to name calling or denigrating of his opponents. He unapologictically presents unadulterated scientific facts. Let me know.

1000 videos for Dr. Thomas Kindell on Youtube, and not a single one involves him debating anyone.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell