Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
[quote=Ringman]

I don't buy humans co-existed with dinosaurs and it'll take more than one mine to convince me. Humans could not possible have existed with dinosaurs. Nor do I believe that the Bible is pure history nor do I believe that the Bible especially the Book of Genesis is how the world started. Call me Doubting Derby.

Like I�ve posted. It�s not about evidence. There is plenty of evidence to support Biblical creation. There is no evidence to support something from nothing. Remember the First Law of Thermodynamics?

That's why every year Ph.D evolutionists and professors become creationist.

[Linked Image]

http://www.amazon.com/Universe-Noth...=1-3&keywords=something+from+nothing

Krauss and his theory have already been shown to be deficient by the recent Hubble discoveries and also by his own colleagues. This ground has already been plowed.

Catchy title but he does start with something. Remember what it is?

Just some well presented and interesting bs and mathematical formulas that few understand. He's just a showman. Watch his videos, you'll see.

TF

I'd be interested in any links you might have regarding research discrediting this hypothesis.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell