billhilly,

Even the crazy parts about slaves, mixed fabrics, shellfish, and women? Really? Do tell us about your latest stoning.

Looks like another disingenuous and deceitful apologist to me.

Instead of makng fun of Christian by using Jewish laws, you might do yourself a favor and read the rest of The Book. Let me help you with a few quotes. Christians are not subject to Moses' law.

"Therefore, my brothers, you also were made to die to the Law through the body of Christ, that you might be joined to another, to Him Who was raised from the dead, that we might bear fruit for God. But now we have been released from the Law, having died to that by which we were bound, so that we serve in newness of the Spirit and not in oldness of the letter." Romans 7:4,6

"For Christ is the end of the Law for righteousness to everyone who believes." Romans 10:4

"Therefore remember, that formerly you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called 'Uncircumcision' by the so-called 'Circumcision,' performed in the flesh by human hands, that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the common-wealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our Peace, Who made both one, and broke down the dividing wall of the barrier, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, the Law of commandments in ordinances, that in Himself He might create the two into one new man, establishing peace, and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the Cross, by it having put to death the enmity." Ephesians 2:11-16

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter