Originally Posted by fredIII
Sugar tits . 183.2 mills at 2000 yards and you can at best PRETEND AND IMAGINE (your words not mine) that chit is going to work. A guy who sights everyone else is full of chit you sure are stepping in it with both feet on this 6x45 turd project. Got nothing against the 6 but get real she ain't a laser just stick to calling everyone names. When you try to talk numbers it is as fitting as a guy that can't afford rings and bases for a jolly roger abortion.
2000yrds -3764.3 U183.2 mills 494.0 R6.9mills 776.3fps. 140.5ft#'s================ 105 AMAX at 2525 200yrd zero 183.2 mills. 👍.2520G7 BC

PLEASE one of your 5000+ pictures has got to be a 2000 yard group from that mooyucky goatfukn pos. BLR is great too show us the tits on Her at a K while you at it. You lying little bastard. Dream the phfuk on LMFAO.
PS I have a predator for everything except fishing and they come with 20moa bases pinned for grins how great a deal was that BLR again. Crying I'm laughing so hard.

OP RAR is a great choice if you want dirt cheap reliability and Moa or better.

'3,

I suffer some Salvage and wouldn't wish same,on anyone.

Hint....................

'Homer,

Be sure to follow close behind and scour for crumbs.

You are doing "great"!

Laughing!......................

fredrica,

Your keyboard is slurring(again) and your Fhuqking Incredible STUPIDITY,is fueling your Imagination and it's Pretend...to once again take you places that don't exist. Kudos on having "Regalia'd" yourself,yet another time?!?

I'm fhuqking CRYIN'...I'm Laughing soooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

WOWEE +P+++!!!!

VERY much enjoyed your ballistics "knowledge" and the high-pitched nasal Whine that perpetually accompanies your sheer and utter fhuqking Cluelessness. Your "grasp"of Mils,Yards,MOA and come-ups,is exceptionally hilarious,if only because you are doing your best. BITCHIN' Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while you feverishly fuel your "hard charging" ineptitude,with your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and Drooling Day Dreamery. I appreciate your taking the time,to obliviously reiterate how Reality crushes Fantasy,as you mire yourself in "all" 13 of your IQ Points at once.

Perhaps stomp your itty-bitty feet,so as to lend more "substance" to your Imagination and it's Pretend?!? Laughing! If only to your chagrin,The Babiest Montucky and it's 18.5" 1-8" 6x45 spout,digests but 50.6 Mils to the 2000yd line,from it's 200yd zero during a Milford low tide. That happens to translate to 174 MOA and your keen "grasp" of such "nuances",takes HILARITY offa the fhuqking charts! Congratulations?!?

Wow..a "pinned" 20 MOA base must be REALLY exciting on your Custom Dink Blaster! Laughing!

If only to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,I prolly shoot a Laser or two. Hmmmmmmm...how best to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity?!? Lemme see here.

I got it!

PLEASE feel free to botch the come-ups associated,with a 105 Hornie BTHP at 3350fps,250 zero and a paltry Reupold MK4 M1 LR 3.5-10x on tilt. Google that too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Marty's 30MOA clipslotted/double lugged rail stabbed by default with 8x40's,being an obvious given,yet still sailing over your pointy head and furrowed brow. You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

Lemme give you yet another not so fhuqking subtle "hint",if only for the untold time. If I take the time to pen it,you'll be best served to write it down and apply same. HINT. Rest assured,it do add to the humor quotient,that you are too fhuqking STUPID,to savvy such facts and even "do" that "much". Good time to Whine some more and add to the length of your insecurities. Re-Hint.

Here's to you doing your best,given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" bitch.

Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hopin' it ain't rude to add more RAR ala Flyin' Lion,75A-Maxand Plug & Plays. Pardon it having seen a wee bit of use and my being forced to already ReBlue it.

[Linked Image]

The 30mm Reupold MK4 M1 4.5-14x puked in just a coupla pokes. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Raminate Boyd's do 'em some serious favors. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."