So let me see if I have a handle on your bush speak, and can break this down correctly.

Originally Posted by Big Stick

Taylor-CP,

Your Toxicology Report would rival Safarimam's. Congratulations?!?

Taylor (I'll call you that because its not an easy name to get creative with),

You've admitted to having a broken leg and being on narcotics, so your mind must be as messed up as one of the biggest one liars the forum has ever seen. Even though you' never once asked for prayers for your condition, or sold a misrepresented firearm and refused to give the money back.

The amount of STUPIDITY that you are "blessed" with,is simply fhuqking incredible!

Sorry, it's the best retort I could pull out of my "F'ck Yo Couch" Alaskan Gilligan's POW island hat. Please give me more material to work with.

Who dresses you?!? Just how "loud" is your computer,when you "shoot" it?!?

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.....................

Well crap, I'm screwed now! I didn't think anyone would call me on my bluff. I know I say "Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial", but even I can't hit a slightly bigger than 1 MOA target at 2000 yards better than 5 times out of 100 like the computer model. I just can't admit to anyone I'm infatuated with big numbers, it makes me look better when I'm posturing like the alpha male of a pack of feral chihuahua puppies.

Does that sound about right Stick?

Last edited by taylorce1; 12/07/15. Reason: Spelling