g,

I only shoot 8mm Mauser(J) and 30-'06.

The 6-06 that you cite,would be wayyyyyyyyyyyy overbore and loud too!

Laughing!

Been a coupla hours since I've shot one. Too bad it weren't DBM fed,so it were germane to the Thread. Perhaps shoot fredrica a Secret Squirrel PM and let her know that ain't about dialect.

Laughing!

Hurricane/Monsoons today and the 270/105'Max,weren't ascared of 6-06/105 Hornie HPBT's at an extry 775fps and nearly halfa-foot more spout. Hint.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The .243" 100NPT is an absolute Goat Fhuqk POS. Hint.

1-10" is a 6mm joke. Hint.

Living Wood,is amongst the heaviest of concessions. Hint.

CM that ain't at least C/L,is amongst the heaviest of concessions. Hint.

Schit glass,is amongst the heaviest of concessions. Hint.

Schit mounting systems,is amongst the heaviest of concessions. Hint.

COAL latitude,when Twist Chow...is moot. Hint.

Now conjoin all that Stupidity and it once again becomes crystalline clear,on how the Texas Version of everything,is fhuqing HILARIOUS! Bless your heart.

Remember...it's ALL about magnification,barrel contour and bipods.

Laughing!

Keep doing your best,because it IS funnier than fhuqk.

Wow +P++!.....................

'LBS,

Don't fret kissing a 162 'Max in the issued parcel...because you cain't. (grin)

It will however leap well and reliably connect dots,as per it's always.

Hint...................

fredrica,

You are welcome to yell at your computer,as much as you please,then obliviously quantify your INCREDIBLE fhuqking Stupidity,as a "Trump Card". Congratulations?!?

I enjoy how "real" your Imgination and it's Pretend,are to you! You "lucky" bitch! Laughing!

Lemme letcha' in on a leetle "secret":

A given aero form,at a given speed,in a given atmosphere,will reliably require a given amount of erector travel/subtension,with which to reliably align POA/POI intersection,at a given distance. Read that again. Now one more time. Now stomp your itty-bitty feet,hold your breath and scream "that ain't so!"...you AMAZINGLY inept Clueless Kchunt.

It remains a shame,that you are devoid the 13 IQ Points requisite,to garner an inkling to your SENSATIONAL Stupidity.

Looking forward to the next Whine and fresh Excuses,because cameras are REALLY expensive. Groovin' on the Custom Dink Rifle and your unerring Rifle SAVVY.

Laughing!

You go girl!......................

taylor,

The BABY 27O has better than 500 105 A-max through it,as of this moment and is almost 1 week "old". Hint.

I enjoy that you are stumped with copy/paste and when you "think" on your own,how you reliably fhuqk up simplistic FACT. Now pay attention here and see if you can remember it: "Bullets matter more than headstamps". Read it again. Now one more time. Write it down and stash it in a safe place,for your next "try". Laughing!

Perhaps trumpet "modest succes",as a go for the fhuqking throat,no holds barred mechanical "advantage". Laughing! Then conjoin same with a lazy twist rate that precludes all boolits in the diameter,that are worth a fhuqk. Yep...read it again,then again......now write it down. Laughing!

Side by each extrapolations are never not intellesting and I get it,that you Drooling Dumbfhuqks gotta read about it all,instead of doing ANY of it. Bless your hearts.

Just wish there was some DBM's in tow today,on a like casehead. Laughing!

In ascending order: 18" Mike Rock 1-8" 223AI,18.5" 1-8" Bart' 270 OEM duped,20" #2 Liljee 1-9" SAAMI 17Rem.

[Linked Image]

No need to reiterate,that someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to come up shy in spec'ing a rifle blueprint...because that's how you "get" into The Do Nothing Gang to start with. Hint. Laughing!

LOVE them Salvages! Laughing! Got any pics,because I KNOW the mounting system/glass and stock is gonna be funnier than fhuqk too. HINT.

The rope is there for the takin',getcha ALL you can fhuqking handle,because you are doing "great".

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

GOOD talk......................

Axtell,

You couldn't pour piss out of a boot and I very much enjoy,that such facts do not preclude your "contributing".

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means.

You VERY "fortunate" kchunt!

Laughing!..................

(Addendum: For yet another perpetually Whining Kchunt)

'tell,

I get a kick outta how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend,are to you.

[Linked Image]

Lemme frost your Imagination,just a touch more,so you can refuel your Pretend.

As like caseheads go(223AI here),here's 1000 words on boolits,in descending order.

1-7" Mike Rock,1-8" PN,1-9" OEM Big Green LTR punch,1-10" PN,1-12" PN,1-14" Hart.

[Linked Image]

At least you can afford to look at pics,you VERY "fortunate" kchunt.

Laughing!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."