I guess I'll post a pic of a compact rifle, cause I feel the need to post pics of my equipment and my adventures in Bunny Land.

This is a Model Seven Predator from Remington, punched out to .223AI and wearing a modified B&C Alaskan stock ( Alaskan cause Ive heard thats where the cool guys live) I only have one McMillan stock, cause I'm not cool enough for more than that. It had also been duracoated by me. For this adventure it was loaded with 8.0 grains of Trail Boss and a 55 grain Hornady bullet. I was afraid to put H335 in it for fear it would become Temp. sensitive and blow me up.
Its wearing a Burris Fullfield II with Ballistic Plex cause I heard somewhere that Dotz were skookum, but Burris sucked....
But its mounted in Talley Lightweights cause the guys on the 'fire told me windage adjustable Leupold mounts sucked Donkey Balls.
It will routinely kill Bunnies day in and day out using the dots and plotting trajectories the whole way out to 75 yards! laugh

Sorry for the long winded post but I don't have any other pics of my rifles etc. to post....

[Linked Image]

Ohhh....almost forgot, the paint job on the stock is rattle can Rembrandt grin

Trying to fit in here.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe