Axtell,

Be sure to tell yourself the things,you most NEED to hear. Bless your heart.

Slow day,as a pard was powerless in the refrain of R&D Steaks.

[Linked Image]

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Laughing!.............

elkchunt,

Don't yet again "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!..............

'bird,

Original Hornie 162A-Max with aluminum tip.

Lovely to gawk,but didn't shoot for fhuqk.................

'worm,

Had a few Rugers in tow today...amongst others.

[Linked Image]

Blued metal will nearly go a WHOLE day..............(grin)

g,

Purty good .378" boltface shootout today,with SAAMI 17Rem,223AI and 270 being WELL represented.

I reckon I should DBM,if only in the interest of dialect.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nothing is louder in .378",than the 20" 223AI squirtin' 40V-Max at 3900fps+. The dust and swelterin' temps,are tough on Riggin'!

Pard had the 270 and it's 105A-Max out to the 1150yd line. Look for a dupe to arrive the scene.

Hint...........

viking,

The Loudener and iron sights are a fhuqking joke on the Scout...as is the barrel contour and cheese grater at TDC. Though in fairness,it do handle like schit.

If only for starters.

Hint....................

taylor,

I've an uncanny knack for connecting dots...always have. Hint.

You'll always bear more fruit,by takin' notes and applyin' same,rather than tryin' to "think" for yourself. Hint. Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Re-hint. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you've never squirted a 105A-Max outta anything .378". What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

Cheer up...NOBODY can "make" you look like a bigger Dumb Fhuqk than you can,and that by simply doing your BEST. Bless your heart. Hint.

Cain't wait to hear the next Whine,catch the next batch of Excuses and be inundated with more titillating Tales about the things you've never done,wares you've never used and all from places you've never been.

You Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks REALLY get after it!

Laughing!

Wow +P++.

P.S. and by the way...there is LOTSA rope here for the takin'.

Laughing!!!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."