'gwe,

Been offended all day...tryin' to get all of the EPIC risin' water I could get hold of.

Got to be where one had to tote Giotto's legs,as a resting place for wares not to float away. Purty good day to ruin a camera! Only a coupla dozen Trout all told and nothing over 31",which is rather suplizing,given the literal volume of opportunity. But dat's feeshin'.

[Linked Image]

Wingman was GoPro'n and I was gunning Stills.

[Linked Image]

Never saw a gawwdamned thang.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...................

fredrica,

How close didja' come to going outside today?!?

You "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

heavysquawker,

My my you are a Whining Kchunt!

Congratulations?!?

Be certain to bitch some more,about wares you could never afford and will never see.

Laughing!................

Gomer,

It is indeed funnier than fhuqk,that you are delighted to be a Lap Dog,just hopin' for a scrap. You suck a mean ass! Laughing!

The pard who you are fascinated with,was calling Bears and killed this Fox.

[Linked Image]

I really enjoyed your Vagina Monologue,though you didn't haveta use such fanfare in coming outta da closet...as that was no "secret" there Toots.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

taylor,

Your Toxicology Report would rival Safarimam's. Congratulations?!?

The amount of STUPIDITY that you are "blessed" with,is simply fhuqking incredible!

Who dresses you?!? Just how "loud" is your computer,when you "shoot" it?!?

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.....................

Nrut,

As an aside and if only for more humor,which Excuse(s) are you rockin' currently,to preclude pixels?!? I mean besides money and IQ?

Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!..................

G,

You simpleton fhuqk...CNS Insertions are moot in their mettle,as projectile integrity extrapolations are formulated.

No need to reiterate obliviously,how the Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious!

Now for the "win",state which boolit(s) won't "do" that. It WILL be funnier than fhuqk!!

Hint.

Laughing!.................

WCH,

That's entrapment and baiting both...but I'm groovin' on the humor of how you roll.

You MEAN bastard.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."