elkkchunt,

Swing for the fhuqking fence and dangle a pic of that Trophy you got at Camp Coke Bottle,for sticking a magazine the furthest in your box.

You KNOW you wanna.

Laughing!................

'flave,

Unfortunately,most of it sails over pointy heads.

Hey wait...that might not be an "accident".

Laughing!...............

vikchunt,

Take it easy there Toots! taylor is on HEAVY meds and doing the best she can,collectin' food stamps and dreamin' big...don't go crushin' them "joys". She's doin' the Bigsqueeze/Safarimam Thing and rocking the schit outta her Imagination and just a coupla Posts away from faking death,as a Trump Card. Laughing!

Very GOOD fhuqking call to go right to fhuqking Whining and avoid ALL things The Rifle.

Hint.

Laughing!........................

'Homer,

You are talking out your ass,which is hardly anything "new". Please fawn over your Imaginary Pretend Rifle,in which ever manner eeks you the most "satisfaction". Have you cut out pics of it yet and tacked them to your wall?!? Laughing!

Now if only grant you more opportunity,to unleash your Imagination and it's Pretend...because it's funnier than fhuqk to watch Reality collide with Fantasy.

The NightFarce 5.5-22x 56 is impossible to get giddy about. It has sub 27.5 Mils of erector travel(less than 1Mil per ounce),weighs 32 ounces and is SFP to boot and subtension corrected at 22X,which means schit light gathering,lotsa mirage and their schit eye-relief,if only as starters. Hint.

Cheer up,the 50mm version is a piece of fhuqking schit too. Side by each extrapolations,are never not intellesting.

Just sayin'. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The NightFarce BEAST is even funnier yet. But hey...it's got almost got a "whopping" 35Mils of ele erector travel. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As to the Tac 338,which isn't happening either,it's tough to get giddy about. Jewell triggers and moving stock furniture,are heavy concessions that will puke in actual use. Loudeners are an easy pass too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fixed furniture trumps all,so pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. My stuff actually EXISTS and sees obscene round counts. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I don't know who's barrel they are using on House Builds currently,but I've only had (1) McMillan spout and I'd not do it again. 'Course I was never in love with the contour(Heavy Palma) or length(30")...but have had more than a few chopped/recontoured to meld balance/handling in a particular stock. I'm sooooooooo fhuqking done with long barrels. Hint.

Anywhoo...I'd want to make sure I could drive AM's 3.850" COAL DBM mags,would wanna throat in accordance to my whim and would wanna choose my contour,length,throat geometry and Maker. Mike Rock .338" spouts are wickedly wonderful and though Mike is gone,it'd be how I rolled if only for Retrostalgic Notions. Greg tends to have a few laying in wait. Google it.

Perhaps you should Secret Squirrel PM The Twatly Trifecta and get in on the "savings"...so you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks can score your first everything?!? Just saying.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

You are doing "great"!................

fredrica,

Bless your heart.

Like YOU could afford a Red Ryder...let alone an Illuminati!?! At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute". Bless your heart.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie.

Laughing!..............

heavysquawker,

Did you Banjo Gals able to come up with a Fixed Fhuqker down payment?!? Or another for your first camera?

Didn't think so. Laughing!

When you "shoot" your Imagination,roughly how "loud" does your Pretend make it for you?!?

Thanks for the keen firsthand insight.

Laughing!....................

kchunt oz,

Always entertaininger than fhuqk,when you drop in to Whine.

Though in actuality...what thefhuqk else COULD you "do"?!?

Bless your heart,you Amazingly Clueless Kchunt.

Wow +P+!...............

Shefire,

Awwww...shucks! You musta "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,again?!?

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that the concept of sealing Living Handles in the false hope of fending moisture intrusion,is TOTALLY lost upon you and "all" that you "do".

Now of course as Levers go,the BLR boasts alotta inherent advantages. Lose the barrel band,float the fore end,seal same and they become impervious to how they are shot. Much akin to a FF tube on an AR. Google it. Laughing!

Secondly,bedding/sealing the buttstock's melding to the reciever juncture,precludes them runnin' away and crackin',due both heavy round count and exposure to sumptin' called "weather". Google it. Laughing!

You'll haveta yet again pardon all facts,sailin' over your pointy head,furrowed brow and crossed-eyes...in no fhuqking particular order. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you get to "contribute" too,you lying Piece Of Schit Clueless Fhuqk.

You go girl!.............

SuperKchunt,

Pardon me while I'll yet again haveta' feign my "surprise",that you have more pictures of me Outdoors,than you do of yourself. Congratulations?!?

I should be charging you rent as well,for as often as you think about me...but my gracious nature precludes pryin' pennies from them without. You LUCKY kchunt!

Laughing!

You REALLY get after it.

Bless your heart................

g',

JEEZUS fhuqk...you do NOT need to keep on reiterating your simply amazing fhuqking CLUELESSNESS!

But it's funnier than fhuq,that you do.

Bless your heart!................

'gwe,

Joe Average sure the fhuqk ain't very bright.

No need to pour gas upon the Napalm of obvious.

Hint..................

'Moses,

The ONLY fhuqking way to Pimp a Number One...is to hang a "For Sale" sign on the piece of fhuqking schit and HOPE there is someone/somewhere,fhuqking STUPID enough to bite.

Hint.

Just saying.

Mainly because I got the t-shirts.................

taylor,

I enjoy how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend,are to you.

REALLY getta kick,how you Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks DREAM so "vividly" about being fortunate enough,to rub shoulders with me! FUNNY schit!!!

Now you really got me on the ropes,as I've never seen a 788 and am atta loss as to who even Makes 'em. So less that intel,I couldn't formulate an opinion,as I couldn't reliably factor how to mount glass upon same.

Give or fhuqking take,you AMAZINGLY STUPID Fhuqk.

[Linked Image]

Like YOU could afford a Skinner!

Woweeeeeeeee...I'm fhuqking cryin' I'm laughing soooooooooooo hard!!!!

Take a pill..............

Blackheart,

Didja' FINALLY amass the jingle to buy your first camera?!?

Didn't think so.

Laughing!

Be sure to squint extry hard,to add some "reality" to your Imagination and it's Pretend. Laughing!

Bless your heart,you sappy Day Dreaming Do Nothing Clueless Kchunt.

You gals are on FIRE!!!

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."