DD,

17's are "cute".

Pass the 223AI,when talking a .378" boltface...and the 17WSM when talking Jacketed Rimfires,as that bitch is AMAZING.

Hint.............

'7Man,

The 5rd AM's in issued guise,are of lesser COAL than say the schitty AICS 10rd poly's(2.500"),but their design lends them to being flexible in COAL latitude.

AM's are essentially AICS 5rd steel mags,wearing a 2pc splined poly insert,to arrange feedlip geometry and take binderless 2.975" COAL mag shells,down towards their issued 2.325" COAL. The design is Skookum,they wear well and COAL flexibility is easily arranged.

[Linked Image]

Left to right: OEM AM opened to nearly 2.500" COAL(easy to go further),OEM issued guise,AICS 308 mag and it's fore binder plate with 7-08AI/162 smooch,which do add rigidity..but steals mightily from COAL capabilities.

[Linked Image]

Very easy to simply plunge cut the fore AM OEM poly liner,to eek desired COAL and it'll take about 3 seconds to do so,less having to pull the magazine apart,down to it's basic components.

[Linked Image]

The centerfeed design feeds like it has eyes,the poly liner is fhuqking bulletproof,while being very easy on brass and they lock/mate well in all of my DBM bottom metals of various Manufacture,which is more than a schitload.(grin)

I'm patiently awaiting the unveiling of their 5rd 6BR magazine,which is along similar premise(as per phone conversations with 'em) and should be exceptionally well received. I pleaded my case for 2.450" COAL latitude there by design,but I'm dubious in that regard...so I reckon it'll be a Modded Show too,for them exceeding Lazy RPM's.

The AM 223 mags are without fhuqking peer,do not linger.

Hint..................

'Homer,

Drive a stake at the foot of your couch this mornin' and see if your kchunt even moves.

Didja' want that answer now,or wouldja' prefer to wait in "suspense". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!..............

taylor,

Funnier than fhuqk,that your pointy head,crossed-eyes and gaping maw...could confuse laughing at your BEST "efforts",with ANYTHING else. Congratulations?!?

Dumb Fhuqk,EVERY rifle/optics platform has a mechanical ceiling,where POA/POI intersections run outta erector travel and/or subtension latitude.

Case in point. Not all these 54's have a like POA/POI intersection ceiling and it runs from right at the 500yd line to the 725yd line,with the exact same lot of like ammo and a 50yd zero for all. Hint.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as you set on the sidelines and get the sweet "satisfactions" of getting to Whine about it,because you are devoid a first fhuqking clue. You "lucky" bitch. Laughing!

You can hear the UNsonic Boom,when the fodder slips transonic. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I get it,that them facts are beyond your "abilities","means" and "comprehension" to understand...which is assuredly just one,of many points. Hint. You broke dick minimum wage turd polishers are at the hilarious mercy,of using yourselves as a barometer of evaluation and "all" that "savvy" to "critique" a platform. What in the fhuqk are you going to do with a Lazy Twisted Salvage,with a piece of fhuqking schit scope and mounts? Do tell,because the keen "insight" will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint.

Now I don't get to shoot NEARLY as "much" as you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks "do",but I assuredly do shoot more than all of you Clueless Kchunts bolted together. Hint. Here's a quote,you'll not wanna botch: "Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial". Hint.

I'm glad that 2K ruins your day,but 50.6 Mils of ele is easily arranged. Google it. Laughing!

But in fairness,I've only (1) rifle and I groove on The Do Nothing Gang's firsthand "findings" and "hard charging" ways.

At least you can afford to read about it.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!..................

Shefire,

You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...again. I'll feign my "surprise" that you went wayyyyyyyyyy outta your way to refrain any/all things The Rifle and hopped right in with your never ending Vagina Monologue. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to contribute.

Congratulations?!?

Be sure to include pics of your next Big Weekend Trip,as you brazenly tote Stupidity,to places it's never been before. Laughing!

I remain torn on which is fhuqking funnier,the Silence or Whining Excuses?!?

You go girl!

The rain sounds like an 1141-S Day and I'll try not to get sidetracked with Otters & Bucks. Google it.

Film at 11:00,so you can add more pics to your album. Ooops! You "can't read this",due your highly sensationalized Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!!!!.....................

g,

I'm at ease in cutting Money Trees down.

Coopers suck heavy ass,I suffer 'em...though nothing in mounts that fhuqking schitty.

[Linked Image]

When the 20Tac was first unveiled,a pard took the bait and removed all doubt in regards to how much ass the chambering sucks. Bullets matter more than headstamps and when a headstamp has no bullets worth a fhuqk available to it,the suck is beyond impressive. Hint.

The 204 cain't even begin to hang with a SAAMI 223,pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. A VERY Wise Man once said: "the .224" 75 A-Max rates buildin' a rifle around". You could PM taylor for an exact quote. Laughing!

P.S. and by the way,I hear through the Grapevine that said MKII 204,is now a 1-8" 223AI in a McMillan wearin' DBM and fed via AM's and MDT's. Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Again...there's no need to oblivious reiterate that you are devoid a first fhuqking clue,but the humor of you doing your best,is indeed fhuqking SENSATIONAL.

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is simply fhuqking hilarious!

Wow +P++....................

'gwe,

Swing for the fence.

But be CAREFUL...most are farrrrrrrrrrr more fhuqking STUPID,than you infer. Tell fredrica that is a purty word for "hint".

Laughing!

Hint..................(grin)

'Moses,

It ain't never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Perhaps you are betting it ALL on being Reincarnated and getting your licks in on the next pass?!?

Best of "luck" there.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."