Gomer,

You AMAZINGLY stupid fhuqk,I never cited you "using" anything...mainly because the ONLY thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination. Hint.

Is this where you attempt to "tell" me about dwell time?!? I've never even seen or shot a .284" 162 Poly,BTHP or SP. Laughing! Google it.

You were fixin' to "tell" me about 338's and scopes too. Laughing!

I've never even seen a Salvage,let alone a Sillywet version.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Can't wait for you to "tell" me more.

As an aside....Mossberg is my favorite,especially when wearing ER Shaw spouts and BSA glass.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

Cheer up,that Bear was from allllllllllllll the way back in April of this year. They move early on The Milford.

Wow +P++!................

fredrica,

I enjoy your high-pitched nasal Whine,itty-bitty foot stompin' and the red faced breath holdin'...as you list insecurity after insecurity and ware after ware,beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

You can't even afford to pay attention. At least Imagination and Pretend are priced in sucha manner,that you can "contribute". To your "credit",you do suck a mean ass!

Laughing!

Bless your heart..............

heavysquawker,

Cheer up,in another 20yrs of saving,you might just score your first camera. Laughing!

I enjoy your Whining about wares you've never even seen,let alone used,as your Trump Card.

EPIC fhuqking humor!!!

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses.

You go girl!

Laughing!.................

'12,

It's your Imagination,be certain to Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint.

I'll feign my "surprise",that all you can ever "do" is offer increased Estrogen Levels and a right proper Vagina Monologue.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'22,

Imagination and Pretend are priced within her "means".

The "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!..................

'gwe,

I've never seen a Powerline 880. Laughing!

Pass the Feinwerkbau 300S,RWS 1pc .025" inclination, RWS 8.2gr R-10 fodder and 10x Fixed Fhuqker. Hint.

[Linked Image]

One day I hope to catch a Trout better than 12". Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just sayin'..................

'nut,

Has that pack ever toted anything,other than Stupidity?!?

Didn't think so.

Laughing!..................

elkkchunt,

Bitchin' pic of The Peckerpole Patch. Laughing!

Never have seen a 470 N.E....especially in a Butch Searcy S/S Double within The Old Growth Patch with Critters. Undoubtedly you cain't see the bear,through your Coke Bottles. Bless your heart.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY get after it.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."