g,

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

There's no need to obliviously reiterate the quantification,that you will never "live" long enough,to attain your first fhuqking clue.

Bless your heart.

When you hop a fence locked & loaded and scream "Get some!"...do you back it up,by saying "Pull!"?!?

Bless your heart..................

DD,

I've 6mm's fairly well covered.(grin)

There is no way the 270 or 270AI can Trump the 223AI,so there's no reason to even travel the path. Impetus was to reap logistics,bank on BC,rock Precision and simply dope the erector and/or slide the windshield as required.

243LBC is next,with 105 magfed smooches.

6X MQ there too,for the Window Lickers and Texans,that cain't quite ever connect a dot.

Laughing!

Gonna be a Cast & Blast,after the sun hits the river.

Film at 11:00...................

Axtell,

I'm happy to be whatever you most NEED me to be.

You set right there on your kchunt,mesmerized and let your Imagination and it's Pretend,tell you that you "could too".

Laughing!..............

'Homer,

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with. Hint.

Sorry to hear you "live" in the wrong place and are unable to afford anything,other than Imagination and Pretend.

Bless your heart.............

taylor,

You are a fhuqking RIOT and really have your Couchbound Kchunt on FULL Fhuqking Retard Mode! Congratulations?!?

My bad,I was unaware that you were trying to NOT quote me. Laughing!

If only to cheer you up,I built alotta 224's,243's,284's and 308's,prior to the first 257". Hint. Further,it ain't like I went Quarterbore Crazy,as I've only had Bob,Better Bob,25-284,25-06,25-06AI and 257Wby...for a total of just shy of 20 specimens total. I simply dabbled the diameter is all.

Never missed twist rate,throat geometry nor COAL. Hint.

I have admittedly fired an A-Max. Once. Laughing!

Though I was "late" to the party. Laughing!

Google it.

[Linked Image]

VERY much enjoyed your stalwart "stance" on 105A-Max/.378" sanctity,less having fired a single poke through same. You ARE a fhuqking Texan,ain'tcha'?!? Laughing!

Jeezus Fhuqking Gawdd...I knew your highly "esteemed" Salvage Goat Fhuqk was gonna be fhuqking hilarious,but had zero fhuqking inkling that it rated a 1hr HBO Comedy SPECIAL! Holy fhuqking dogschit...I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!! I need windshield wipers to keep the tears outta my eyes. WOWWWWWWW!!!!

Here's hopin' the wheel heals,so you can go back to gatherin' pop cans and Polishing Turds,as you schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before. Keep the killer pics coming,as this schit is fhuqking FUNNY!

Lemme tell you a little "secret",so as to letcha' retain more of them precious pennies..."Reserve RPM is money in the bank". Hint. You'll wanna try and quote that too. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "contribute".

Bless your heart................

elkkchunt,

The only firsthand info you could offer about box magazines,is how you crammed a magazine in your box...that one time at Band Camp. Bless your heart.

Camp Coke Bottle had all the "hard chargers".

Laughing!..................

'Toot,

You are a MEAN fhuqker this Holiday Season,baitin' a hook in sucha' fashion. Here's hoping your sleep pattern is affected,when a Drooling Dumbfhuqk pokes all her pennies towards that Salvage.

Laughing!

Diggin' the humor of how you roll.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."