Originally Posted by 14Homer
Big Stick, I am starting to enjoy your little tirades. It makes me want to pull out my old college psychology book. Anyways, it seems like you are very knowledgeable in shooting but you act like a little kid. Just like a little kid you throw a fuss so that people will pay attention to you.

My question of the day - did you always act like this? Did you start making a fuss in kindergarten or did you start acting like this latter in life? Did it come on slowly or did some action cause it to start right away?

PS I like to imagine that I won a NRA registered state rifle silhouette championship with a pretend rifle. I like to day dream about that sort of thing.

Do you dream too?

you're new here.....

actually Schtick is quite easy to explain...

He's 4 ft 13 inches tall, so he has a shortman's complex and an inferiority complex bigger than Texas... that's why he hates Texans... plus they are ALL taller than he is...

Schtick deals with all of this by anesthetizing himself with alcohol all day long, and then sharpens his sense and focus with Meth all day long...( his groupies will be along momentarily, demanding proof, but one doesn't need a PhD from Harvard to see the obvious)....

but his tirades on line here are really just proof, that someone can be drunk, high and still type in a dark room.. even if he can't spell....

just remember, when he dresses down everyone ( except the groupie that kiss his ass... "because he knows stuff"...) imagine if it was real life... he'd be saying all of this defiantly, as he was staring you straight into your belt buckle...

but also appreciate Schitck.. he's the best entertainment value on the internet.... Yosemite Sam was actually modeled after Schitck if you didn't know it...

an then on his next allotted response time, he'll cut and paste another one of his previous tirade about me....

can you imagine the frustrations he caused his English teacher before he got kicked out of Marshfield HS for being such a dumbass....