BS I bought 500 pieces of new .222 RM brass when I built the rifle. I still have plenty of brass to last a good long time as long as I keep track and anneal. Plus I've had modest success reforming .204 brass so logistics aren't all that difficult. I can't get 204 Lapua, but aren't you using RP hulls tbe same as me anyway?

Well since headstamps don't matter, then it doesn't matter what I used. I'd have done okay with the X45, but I chose the X47 for reasons that only mattered to me. Just like you chose the X45 for reasons onlh you cared about. However, this way I didn't need to touch my modest supply brass for my .223 rifles of which I have just a few.

I know the OP wants it but I neither want or need DBM on my bolt action rifles. I've done quite well within the constraints of the magazine on my Savage, I just botched the twist rate on the barrel of my rifle. Hindsight is 20/20 and I went with an on hand barrel had it contoured, crowned, and chambered on my door step in under two weeks, instead of waiting several weeks for a barrel. A mistake I'll not repeat in the future.

I'm always happy to run out of slack so you can yank me back into my place. I especially don't mind being lumped in with the do nothing gang while I'm sitting on my couch with my leg elevated trying to heal. Broken legs and couches kind of go together you know.