Stick you said I would only ask questions and take notes, so I have a few for you? Should I be laughing now? What kind of shims you running under those C-Thru mounts on that lever? 25 or 50 MOA?

Do my eyes deceive me, are you being forced to suffer a silver 3-9 "Reupold" in those awesomely superior rings? What kind of "mechanical ceiling,where POA/POI intersections run outta erector travel and/or subtension latitude" do you have on that rifle? I thought you have an "uncanny knack for connecting dots", did you have a concussion or something that day?

So if I understand you correctly you set your 6X MQ scope up on your X45 for 2000 yards because you could, not because the A-Max is going to be effective at that range? You're saying there isn't a transonic boom, and the isn't any loss of stability on the A-Max as it goes through the non-transonic boom to subsonic speeds? What kind of group size do you expect achieve at 2000 yards with that rifle?

As a "broke dick minimum wage turd polisher" I got to ask, how come you aren't making a living with your shooting skills and expertise? Is there a problem getting endorsements or consulting jobs? Why aren't you out there setting the shooting world a fire with your mad skills?

BTW did you ever tryout for a season of Top Shot? Seems to me you'd have made the cut, Or did you have a bad day during tryouts?

I guess that was more than a few, but could you please break each one down for me?