Originally Posted by Blackheart
Blued steel and walnut ? No fuggin way. It don't matter what you do to that biodegradable POS it's still going to be a biodegradable POS. It won't maintain POI/POA if the humidity changes 1% and will rust away before your eyes if you stare at it hard. No doubt about it, Stick is the biggest little azzhole that's ever posted on the fire. I gave up trying to decipher his inbred, goat fugging, hillbilly gibberish long ago and everybody here would be better off if they did the same.

Good thing I live in an arid climate that rarely sees a 1% humidy change. That said I can get any McMillan Remington stock inlet for the M788, so getting a quality stock isn't an issue. Cerakote is always on the tabel as well for a little bit of rust preventive.

Besides I understand Big Stick perfectly, like in the above post. He thinks that I thought he didn't have a clue about the M788 Remington, but the only thing I put in for his benefit was the cartridge it's chambered in. I did this because I doubt he could figure it out from my one crappy picture I posted.

He's also laughing at me for being in his opinion a know nothing, do nothing couch potato. He's also implying that I can't scrape the money together to buy Lapua Scenar bullets, because no one makes money like he does nor has the toys to prove it. However, he lacks creativity in his posts by his obvious usage of conditioned responses. Since he lacks the ability to change things up or use his "big boy" words it's easy to understand his aboriginal bush person lingo.