taylor,

"Tell" me more...you are doing fhuqking "great"!!

Laughing!

Your 788 prolly shoots a LOT better than mine,as I'm suffering a fhuqking CM Shilen on that POS..................

heavysquawker,

Are you two Do Nothing Kchunts gonna go "halfsies" on a coupla gallons of gas,so you can go on a Big Weekend Trip?!?

When you really got it going on,do you Thelma & Louise things,by rollin' down the windows simultaneously (that means at the same time) and both of you kchunts yell out "Get some!"?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!................

fredrica,

I rather enjoy your Rat Rifles and Dink Transit "adventures". Laughing!

Pass the 7-08...if only because I've suffered 308's in 10,11.25,11.27 and 12" twist rates,by more than a few Mainstay Boutique Barrel Builders. Hint.

308 laughs!

POS Winny fhuqking SPR A1...though CL spouts rock. Google it!

NO Dink Zone. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pass the 22" 7-08/162's at 2700fps for the win. Hint...and pardon my having all the t-shirts.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Weather has blown the FHUQK up,so it's time to tool up for a right proper Otter Slaughter.

Rimfire Pursuits. I note that the newest Illuminatti made the cut on a rather spectacular 10/22. Who'da' thunk?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Safety FIRST,when one is in a Herd of 'em. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Super SLEEPER Boltguns,reliably fhuqk with pointy heads. PN,Rock,Brux and Bart'...in no particular fhuqking order. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oh my...975yds on the windshield from a 200yd 162A-Max zero?!? Reupold got punted offa fhuqking cliff! Note how the 6x42 M1 is sweatin' boolits?!? That bitch be DOOMED. Mebbe someday,I'll get a fraction of my Loaners reeled back in.

I was thinkin' 40 was gonna do it,but now it's lookin' like it'll take 50 or so.

[Linked Image]

GOOD talk and don't forget to take "pics" of your Thelma & Louise BWT,with "your" "camera". Bless your heart,you Pavement Poundin' Minimum Wage Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Laughing!................

'303,

Taking First Place in a Jerry Lewis Telethon,is quite an "honor".

Go easy on the gals...you KNOW they are doing the best they can,with what incredibly fhuqking little they have to work with.

Bless their little retarded hearts................

'tain,

The poignant profundity of their oblivious ineptitude,do in fact take both Hilarity and Stupidity...to places neither has been before.

I reckon,the pun be intended.

Laughing!..................

elkkchunt,

Speakin' of Trophies...how's about a gawk at your "esteemed" Box Stuffin' Award?!?

Laughing!.................

'gwe,

With the rain fallin',creeks should be risin' and that means dastardly Chrome Plated Suprisin'.

Hope I don't "forget" a few cameras.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."