taylor,

Your simply Amazing Fhuqking STUPIDITY,never gawwdamned disappoints in it's colossal grandeur! Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great "surprise",that you wouldn't know MOA from a Mil,but your brokedick turd polishing "savvy" letcha' cling to Dog Schit Glass and Dog Schit Mounts on the FIRST fhuqking cast. Re-congratulations?!? Laughing!

The "rifle" in question is an all but brandby newbie Marlin,that suffers from one of their many perpetual fates(just as you are tethered to innate STUPIDITY),in that it's carrier do not actuate far enough,to align cartridge to chamber. The hilarity rated a pic,as I KNEW a "hard charger" outta The Paper Hat Brigade would pounce and start flingin' her purse wildly for the "kill". Bless your heart. Laughing!

Now of course as mechanical attributes go,the Reupold 3-9x is a heavily compromised concession. It can't hold zero,has exceedingly modest erector travel(wayyyyyyy sub 60MOA) and has an inherent aptitude to shift same under zoom selection. Not that you've ever seen or shot a rifle,that would discern such glaring constants. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Anywhoo...tossing the generous courtesy that Marlin's Concentricity QC literally aligned stars and that windage was centered to bore(it ain't),so as to allow max erector travel in the upwards direction and it burnt but half of it's "whopping" 53MOA to yield a 150yd zero(that ain't how the cookie crumbled)...then that would leave one "armed" with a sinister 26MOA of ele correction latitude. Purty "cool"...huh?!? Laughing!

Now yet another Drooling Dumb Fhuqk concoction,is how raising glass above boreline "grants" some real gains in POA/POI intersections. While a Lovely Theorum and under the assumption of a like 150yd zero,the 3-9x Reupold in all it's "splendor" and with a fictitious 26MOA of reserve erector travel,will reach the 450yd line(24.8 MOA...which means 25MOA,because one cain't dial 1/10 MOA values) with Hornie IL Flatties at 2200fps launch. Purty "cool"...huh?!? Laughing!

Now to REALLY maximize that system,as per pointy heads,crossed-eyes and droolin' yaps,one could shim right the fhuqk away and reap a 5" sight height above boreline and really stretch 'er out! It'll burn 1.5MOA less to the 450yd line and yet be shy of being able to make the 475yd line. Dang...yet another of your bubbles burst. Laughing!

I wonder how much an Illuminati or 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker has on it's windshield?!? Google it. Laughing!

'Tis a fascinating Delusion,that you've Magically given yourself acumen that do not exist. Bless your heart! FUNNY schit!

Mightcha' be able to cite the impact velocity,where 105 A-Max insertions are Critter "friendly" and start feelin' "good"?!? Laughing! You poor poor STUPID fhuqk!

Few things funnier,than a Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumb Fhuqk,trying to talk about the things she's never seen or done,due her "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Whattya' "do" for a "living" again?!?

Laughing!

At least you can afford to read about it,then go FULL Retard and use your Imagination and it's Pretend to connect dots,for them sweet "satisfactions".

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hint.

GOOD talk...................

Axtell,

ALL you can ever "get",is a slap in your own face...due the hilarity of your "best" and the "results" of those "efforts". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

You VERY "fortunate" kchunt............

fredrica,

Few things "scarier" than Air Guns.

Apparently you've been around quite a few and are REALLY steeped there too. Laughing!

Fasten your seatbelt....1000 words.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Keep scourin' the Internet for pics to steal,which really showcase your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity...less your being cognizant of them facts.(that means aware) Laughing!

Pardon the inclination,zero-stop,ergo's,sub 2 ounce trigger and Maccari seals/springs during the tune. Nod your head like you "know",then be sure to Google it. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" really get after it.

Cheer up...I prolly got others too.

Laughing!..................

g,

VERY fhuqking "impressive"...not one 6mm boolit worth a fhuqk.

Just like taylor says,"bullets matter more than headstamps". Congratulations on dropping ALL the balls?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Wow +P++!................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up...though I'll feign my "surprise" that your opening move,is to always start cramming things in your mouth and ass. Congratulations?!?

Ooopsie! You "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,again. You Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

As per always,VERY good fhuqking call to wax eloquent on your incessant Vagina Monologue,rather than TRY to mention anything in regards to The Rifle.

Looking forward to your next Whine and more Excuses,as you spin yarn after yarn,about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend ARE free. On the "BRIGHT" side however,the sheer number of things beyond your "abilities" to "understand",would getcha in The Guinness Book...you "lucky" kchunt.

Don't "forget" you "can't read" this!

Laughing!..................

elkkchunt,

Do tell...just what are the Minimum "Requirements" to get in The Titty-Titty Bang-Bang Club. As another aside,is their a minimum Coke Bottle thickness "standard",so as to keep things fair for you?!?

Thanks in advance,for the keen firsthand insight.

Laughing!................

TBS,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you shut your fhuqking pie-hole and are unable to find me "mistaken". Laughing!

Now...what were the fhuqing "odds".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'gwe,

Faux 22LR'ing ain't my gig...but then again,I never was into fhuqking around or pulling spark plugs,because my equipment "ran too well". Hint.

It seems to me that a 20" Seven 223AI in a McMillan MR handle,would scoot 40's at 3900fps++ and that a 1pc XP-100 DD base wearing Posilign 1" DD eccentrics,would toss 45+ MOA of erector latitude,ala 275yd zero from it's M1 equipped Reupold 6x42?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Through The Grapevine,I hear if you give Bob a shout,he'll concoct whatever one wishes.

[Linked Image]

It would seem that with a 50yd zero,sucha machine would be able to reach the 700yd++ line with a 10x MQ all in? But this stuff gets really confusing,with scope height,inclination,Mils,MOA and the like. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Can't wait to hear about what The 'Gang ALMOST "did" today! Laughing!

I'm torn on whether to Blast or Cast first. Thoughts?

Google it.

Laughing!

Hope I don't "forget" a few cameras!!!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."