'nut,

Sheeple routinely see thangs,that ain't there.

Congratulations?!?.................

'gwe,

I never caught a Trout over 37" today.(grin)

I've suffered several #1 B's...pass the B-78's with pistol grip. Hint.

As an aside,there is no such thing as a "full powered" Deuce,but it is a right proper Dichotomy and Oxymoron to boot. Laughing!

Redfield has yet to make a scope worth a fhuqk and that,literally by design. Rest assured,pun be intended.

Re-hint.................

heavysquawker,

Have you and fredrica amassed the jingle to go "halfsies" on a 6x MQ yet,so you Do Nothing Kchunts can FINALLY see one in the flesh?!?

Didn't think so.

You Minimum Wage "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Mebbe next year?

Laughing!!!.................

'Moses,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY isn't an act for you.

You "lucky" bitch!

Laughing!................

fredrica,

In another 50yrs of tryin',you'll mebbe be able to ID an Air Gun 10% of the time! Though you'll be doing "GREAT" to then be able hit Mils and MOA at 3%. Laughing!

Here's to your innate ability,to tote STUPIDITY to places it's never fhuqking been before...just by simply "doing" your best.

Bless your heart,you Clueless Whining Kchunt.

Wow +P++!......................

taylor,

Jeezus Fhuqking Gawdd...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,cite the word(s) that were too "technical" or too "long" for you to understand. I'll happily take the time,to rub your nose even further in your STUPIDITY.

I've never lost a bet big enough,to be forced to suffer Ownership of a fhuqking Marlin centerfire. Were it mine,I'd do the usual and heat/bend the carrier,but it ain't,so I didn't. Still tryin' to get thestink offa my mitts. Hint.

The ONLY Marlin worth a fhuqk. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pardon my setting up a Centerfire Lever' just a "touch" different. Note the sights.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,here's to the fhuqking HILARITY,of you doing your BEST. Laughing!

Looking forward to your next Whine and more Excuses,as to the how/what/why pertaining to your sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY.

Mebbe the Banjo Gals will cutcha' in "thirdsies" on a 6x MQ and then The Twatly Trifecta can TRY to cypher them knobs and windshield in glorious unison?!? Laughing!

I'll buy that video,of you DUMB Fhuqks trying to "savvy" same!!!

Cheer up...The Dude checked the Mail while I was feeshin'. I wonder what an Illuminati parcel looks like?!? Here's to the hilarity,of you Dumb Fhuqks never being able to afford to know.

[Linked Image]

Pardon Reality once again colliding with your Fantasy,but here's to the "Sweet Satisfactions" of Imagination and Pretend being priced,so you "hard charging" gals can afford to "contribute".

Don't let the cat get your tongues,nor the couch your kchunts.

Laughing!

Now where to set another 72 Mils of elevation?!?

Decisions...decisions..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."