heavysquawker,

Perhaps you'll be able to trip enough of your Food Stamps for cash,to roll it into a coupla gallons of gas,so you can go outside next weekend. Lookin' forward to the pics. Laughing!

Funnier than fhuqk,that all the things that are impossible for you and your ilk,happen here daily. Hint. Though it is the dirtiest of tricks and the most slippery of slopes,that you are forced to use you as a barometer of evaluation,in accordance to your "means","abilities","comprehension" and "results".

Tags happen to abound around here and I heard that Seasons were generous too,so it is a common theme that folks gun a fair amount of fresh meat and most don't even bother freezing feesh. It is a common theme to Blast,when Castin'. Hint. Google it.

Looking forward to your next Hissy Fit and a fresh batcha' Excuses.

Mebbe Santy Claws will bring you a camera?!? Nawwwwwww...there ain't nobody in the Clan with the jingle.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Shefire,

What didja' ALMOST do on your Big Weekend?!? If only for perspective and more oblivious HILARITY,perhaps extrapolate how CLOSE you came to doing something. I mean,was it like purty close,very close or ALMOST close? Do tell. Laughing!

At least you can "afford" nothing and then you "get" to reap all the "splendors" of your Imagination and it's Pretend. You "lucky" kchunt!

Ooopsie!...you "forgot" about your highly esteemed and much trumpeted Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Again.

What were the "odds",that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'gwe,

I happen to deal in bait a touch myself. Takes 30 gallons for me to feel good about a Season. Don't like to deal with more than 10 gallons atta whack.

[Linked Image]

Fun to call 'em in.

[Linked Image]

30# PP and '335 has no equal.

[Linked Image]

Never was much into fhuqking around.

Hint................

elkkchunt,

Bitchin' tackle box.

Laughing!

Streamside R&D is more than a touch enlightening,if only because that's where facts are found. Hint.

Pardon the splendor,it's how I roll...but at least you "get" to read about it!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

GOOD talk.

Laughing!..................

taylor,

I'm more than happy to let your Opiate fueled Imagination and Pretend,salve your Reality,in whatever ways "work" best for you.

As far as material goes,simply pick a color and let your Imagination Pretend with it...mainly because it's as fhuqking close as you will EVER come to "doing" anything in the first hand. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."