Originally Posted by DINK
I am starting to think the 1911 guys that shoot just put up with them jamming and the rest of the 1911 guys don't shoot.

Guys make excuses for them magazine springs, ammo not right, bad grip, etc. you never hear glock, sig(non 1911) or HK owner say stuff like that.

I have had some good 1911s but they all are just waiting to let you down. I may try a sig 1911 and try one more time.

Dink
So did I catch that your 1911 is a Ruger? Send it to them and give them the opportunity to make it right.

Honestly, I can't for the life of me figure out why you have a 1911. I've never seen you say a positive thing about them since you signed up here. I can't count how many times you've made the statement about people making excuses...

It's a pistol, if it doesn't work, fix it or chit can it! Why would you make excuses for a gun that doesn't work? If your Glock didn't work what would you do? Bitchh about it on a forum, or get it running? Ruger will make it right.

BTW, I don't see people making excuses. Some are offering advise as to why it's not working...no one is saying it's okay to have a gun that doesn't Work.

Given your past I suspect the only reason you have a 1911 is so you can bitchh about them on forums... Seems to be the only song you know. Really what kind of a guy spends several years complaining about 1911s on an Internet forum, and then goes out and buys a 1911? To hear you talk about it, it's the worst pistol ever created since the dawn of time. And you bought one???? Yeah, THAT was a smart move!!