Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jimmyp
and the winner is......Glock 19! This old retarded argument goes round and round but at the end of the day fewer and fewer are carrying the 1911 pattern and more and more are carrying some plastic mediocre pistol that despite its suckass qualities goes bang every single time. I vote with my wallet, I have one remaining 1911.
I'm actually beginning to appreciate the reliability, shootability, and totability of the traditional double action auto, the CZ Compact/Lightweight (alloy frame) 75D models, to be more specific. Been carrying for about a week now the CZ-75D P-01. I'm not finding the transition from double action to single action to be the least barrier to fast first and second shot accuracy. In fact, I'm scoring better with it than I did with my Glock 17. Carries better and feels much better in the hand. Looks better, too.

[Linked Image]

Think I'll put a set of these on it.
i bought a few cz's some months ago, surplus from israel. I got one that would hit the spotwith you, as the jewish tempora on the side of the slide and is marked massada.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 07/22/16.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO