Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Who has an axe to grind?

The guy who spouts off about how "some people shouldn't own a 1911" without any reason or basis and refuses to either explain himself or admit that he was just spouting off......or the guy who says "what do you mean?"?

There's definitely a few people spouting off, grinding axes and trolling. But it's not the guy who says, "Can you explain that?"

I fully expect(ed) better out of you, Blue.

If I really thought Deflave, Clark or Travis or WETF his name is, was seriously interested in "why some people shouldn't own a 1911", I'd provide the full & complete response since I'm the one that 1st said that "some people shouldn't own a 1911".

But, he's not really interested, so there's really no point in having a conversation...........in fact as I recall, he's made numerous highly negative comments on here over time about 1911's & the people who like them.

Like for instance his comment in this thread along the lines of "you people need help", meaning 1911 proponents............simply no money in responding to that kind of BS, IMO.

I have nothing to either gain or lose by wasting my time responding to him, & perhaps, maybe now, to you too, so I don't intend to.

MM