Originally Posted by SargeMO
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by TheKid
Ever shoot a Desert Eagle? A LAR Grizzl? Ever change grips on a handgun and have it point differently? While maybe not quite as important as shotgun fit, a handgun can be fit to the user.

Sure it can. But it's still not that important, and is overall a mental state. the continued use of "fit" and "bad triggers" is nothing more than an excuse used by people who refuse to learn the gun

For close to 15 years I carried glocks and never had a problem shooting at least 280/300 on our qualification course.

I switched to a Sig and the scores were the same overall.

Sarge hit it pretty square. And I think proved what I said was more than half true.

I'm also a big proponent of uniformity within an agency.

I'm surprised you didn't shoot better with the Sig, though of course I don't know which model you were using. Damn near everybody I ever saw shoot them both, shot 22X Sigs better than Glocks- particularly between 15-50 yards.

Sold my last Glock when I retired & went to my 229/40 cal. I'm about 100% on 6" plates with the 229, strong hand only at 25 yards and around 60% on them with a similar sized G23.

The scores were likely better. But not.much

I don't remember having a qual, under 295 with either gun

And I always threw one round out on purpose

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell