Originally Posted by Big Stick
Jordan,

You might could be onto sumptin',with a 7 Whizzum Montucky. If only because they is without doubt,the best Killing Rifle ever to roll out of a Factory.

Their twist/throat/COAL connects all dots and though I've only got (3) of 'em,mine will all kiss/nestle mag confines with the 180 ELD and scoot 'em to 2900fps. Of course same goes the 162 Melt 'Max,162 ELD No-Melts too. Gots me a "hunch",they's prolly the first (3) in the left of an above frame,were I forced to draw an arrow for the Window Lickers.

The Montucky .473" L/A is a bust in COAL and a HUGE compromise,as compared to say a 700,once bore sizing exceeds .243".

I'm thinkin' the astute will note a brace of loaded 6-06 rounds wearin' 105 Hornie HPBT's at a square kiss,which just happens to nestle L/A .473" Montucky mag confines to within' .025"...which was prolly part of a very well thunked blueprinting plan. Further,them who shoot,will be able to extrapolate said COAL in relation to same,setting within a 700 L/A magbox and connect dots,that as bore sizing increases,good boolits do get a touch longer.(grin)

That fact might could be represented plainly,with the aforementioned .243" 105 Hornie HPBT,.264" 147 ELD,.284" 180 ELD,.308" 208 Melt 'Max and a .338" 250 Skinner set there for comparison.

There might could be 1000 words on mag confines,with 243 SALAMI 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches nestled in a ASC Krunchenticker mag for a 1-7" 5R SPLENDID Self Shucker. Might could be a binderless AICS footprint DBM sportin' a 180 ELD square smooch comfortably within confines,in order to yield a 2700fps 7-08 Aye-Eye launch. Prolly a Seven ShamWow plugging the fhuqking landing on a OEM S/A 700 magbox with a 120 TSX and a leetle more correlation on what do and more importantly,do NOT jive.

[Linked Image]

Montucky L/A .473" donor COAL,in another 1000 words and why a 280AI chambered in same,is a bitter pill. 'Course none of The Paper Hat Brigade will savvy any of it,which never ain't not THE best part.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Am thinkin' there's prolly a touch more correlation here. Not that any of the CLUELESS Kchunts can/will savvy.

[Linked Image]

The Montucky 7 Whizzum simply does things that the Montucky 280AI can not,due the thing that matters most...which just happens to be boolits. Ordered another Thousandity 180 ELD's this morning,just to be sure.(grin)

Them facts are unsettlin',to Window Lickers ridin' the SHORT bus.

Bless their hearts....................(grin)

AU,

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunt,I enjoy how facts reliably collide with your Fantasy. Congratulations?!?

You'll haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...mainly because I shoot it all and then some. Hint.

I realize that you gotta "live" vicariously and plagiarism is as close as you'll ever come and rest assured I do NOT wanna swipe neither your Imagination or it's Pretend,if only because it is all that you've "got". You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Pardon the reality of my being able to laughingly crunch sub .5 MOA 700yd clusters,as per my fhuqking whim. The astute will note the impetus to simply let upper echelon BC's do their thang ala magfed Smooch and slip conditions.

Funnier than fhuqk,that it will ALL go over your head(RINK).

The ONLY thing you Stupid Fhuqks "shoot",is your mouths and Imagination. Not that I don't enjoy how "real" it is to you,to "do" same. Laughing!

You'd do well to take notes and apply same. Hint.

You've been led to water...thank me later.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'winters,

Weren't my intent to horn you up. Congratulations?!?

You've never even fhuqking SEEN a 150 ELD,let alone a 147. You Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqks are a hoot! Besides being 100% Clueless,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...what was the "odds"?!?

Knock 'er outta Da' Park and flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend some more and extoll the "virtues" on how adding recoil and wind drift are "advantages",to let a long action,ALMOST run with a short action? Spare no "details" and share some of the "particulars" you "use" in your Fabricated Delusion(s). What glass/mounts are you "using"? I assure you,it will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

I'm always torn on which is more fhuqking funny...The Silence or The Attempt. Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination and Pretend even more and you can now say you've "seen" 260AI 147 ELD binderless mag Smooches at 2900fps,7-08AI 180 ELD binderless mag smooches at 2700fps and 7 Whizzum Montucky 180ELD OEM box fed smooches at 2900fps.

[Linked Image]

Pass the Kreedmire 147's(far left...so now you can say you've "seen" one) in an OEM Montucky.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

kaleb,

Nobody has ever got GOOD with a rifle,by talking about it...but there's millions of DUMB Fhuqks giving that impossibility their "all" and a good sized herd of 'em right here.(grin)

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'scotty,

You go girl...you "really" "know" your "stuff". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the ONLY fhuqking thing you can "offer" in the first hand,is more Whine. What were the "odds"?!?

This Kansas weather is always perfect...you poor poor STUPID Fhuqk. It is a shame,that you CLUELESS Kchunts have less than zero inkling,to your incredible Dumbfhuqktitude. You be SURE to cite any/all words I used that were "too long" or "too Technical" and I'll use a lesser version,so you "think" you have a "chance". Hint. Laughing!

80 degrees and nary a breath of wind yesterday.

[Linked Image]

Wow +P++!

Bless your heart.

'bean.

8mm Mouser for me. J...not S.

Laughing!..............

'PENDOOSH,

Noone can insult you,better than you can...by simply doing your BEST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Isn't it a fascinating constant,that you haven't the "means","ability" or "comprehension" to begin to keep pace...but are "blessed" with enough Imagination and Pretend to concoct THE Delusion that you "think" you do? The poignant profundity of that perpetual Dichotomy,is absolutely funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Pardon the fact,that what I said is the antithesis of what you "think" I said and you needn't try to suck my ass,in the false hope of gaining a first fhuqking clue. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Your retarded monkey-scratch post hurts my eyes. Tell you what sport, why don't you go ahead and rearrange that keyboard diahrea into something approaching English, then maybe we'll talk.

Until then I guess I'm supposed to assume that numerous pictures of fugly rifles = some sort of Skillz. Lol, you're a funny little troll, I see why they keep you around.